The Beginning

Today I decided to start a new blog. Why do I say a new blog? Because I used to have one bug I gave up on it. I was writing it anonymously and nobody knew who I was. I don't want to be famous, but at least I want a blog I can tell my friends: hey, that is mine!


What will this blog be about?


Too many things. I intend to talk about almost everything, but the main theme is programming, computers and my work as a programmer.


What can you expect from this blog?


You can expect to see some programming articles, notes or hacks. You'll also find some thoughts on work ethics and the state of the world today.


How often will it be updated?


As often as I can, that is, when I have something that is worth writing I will write.


So, tune in...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to C: CMake and CUnit

OpenClock and Gentoo

Gentoo with LUKS and LVM