Three Pages, Three Weeks, Three Radars...

Today I made some progress on my Thesis: I was able to write three more pages in just one hour. At this rate It will take me another sixty hours to finish it. Hmm.... that still seems a huge number...

On another note it seems that the number three has been pursuing me all day and will continue to. Let's have a look: I passed by three police Radars on my way to Work; the promise made by the high level management of providing us with full details on a sensitive subject within three weeks saw its deadline today (no, as usual they failed one more promise; why am I so stupid to think otherwise?); I found three major errors in the source code I was changing at work (don't worry, the errors are still there, since there is no time to correct them); I passed another three police radars on my way to the University; I have written three pages of my Thesis;... What will be next? Three Speeding Tickets when I get home?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to C: CMake and CUnit

OpenClock and Gentoo

Gentoo with LUKS and LVM